Cattle In A Meadow Cross Stitch Pattern - Instant Downloadable Digital Pattern
Cross Stitch Pattern Cattle In A Meadow.
This cross stitch pattern from the artwork of Albertus Verhoesen of birds gathered together on the riverbank.
If you're a lover of Albertus Verhoesen pictures, or know someone special who is, then this cross stitch pattern is for you.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS A DIGITAL CROSS STITCH PATTERN AND NOT A KIT, SO IT DOES NOT INCLUDE THE THREADS OR THE FABRIC. ALSO DUE TO THE DIGITAL NATURE OF THIS PATTERN I AM UNABLE TO GIVE REFUNDS, SO PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU ORDER THE CORRECT PATTERN.
The cross stitch pattern is easy to follow as the symbols are not too small and are easy to see.
You'll have hours and hours of enjoyment and the end result will be amazing. When you have it framed in a traditional looking frame, you'll have a total masterpiece! Your guests will be so impressed that you did it with your own fair hands.
* pattern is 9 stitches to an inch
* professional generated pattern using DMC threads
* 12 sheets for the pattern
* 259 x 200 stitches
* size is on 14 count - 18.50 x 14.29 inches or 46.99 x 36.29 cm
* includes symbol chart and a chart using colour blocks for DMC threads to give close colour matches, so you have the chose of which pattern to use
* includes sheets for thread organiser to be printed on card to support the threads
* amounts of threads required to complete the design
* 5 X PDF files
You will also receive a picture to give you a close representation of the completed design.
Avalon Cross Stitch - fine art cross stitch designs for hours of enjoyment.
Copyright © Avalon Cross Stitch. All rights reserved. All patterns are copyright protected and cannot be reproduced, redistributed, copied or sold.
Accepted payment methods
Avalon Cross Stitch accepts the following forms of payment: