Crochet Bunny Ear Teething Ring - PDF Download Only
This one ball wonder is simple, quick and easy to make.
The Bunny Ear Pattern is confident beginner friendly; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
This 4-page crochet pattern contains a a detailed description of how to create the Bunny Ear Inserts; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions and photos to help along the way.
I had 2 of these whipped up in just over 2 hrs, which is super handy for a last minute baby shower gift!
This crochet teething ring insert measures approx. 34cm long x 5cm wide, so it's a good size to for holding and gnawing on - it's also easily removed to wash.
* This listing is for the PDF download only - **NOT** the actual Teething Ring!
* The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
***$2.00 - PDF Download - NOT the actual Teething Ring!***
* I used what I had in my stash to make these examples - Teal: Rainbow 8/4 Stone Washed 14 & Moda Vera Gelato 08 - Berry: Rainbow 8/4 Stone Washed 09 & Scheepjes Catona 106, however, you can use almost any cotton yarn, you just need to adjust your hook size to accommodate the yarn you choose.
* The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms.
* You will need a 3mm hook to complete them.
* You will also need; 65mm wooden ring, and a yarn needle for sewing in ends (a full list of requirements within the pattern).
Accepted payment methods
BlueBuggs-Handmade accepts the following forms of payment: