I Love My Craft - PDF Download Only
This one ball wonder is simple, quick and easy to make.
I Love My Craft Pattern is amigurumi confident beginner friendly; however, you will need to have a basic understanding of crochet stitches and terminology.
This 4-page crochet pattern contains a detailed description of how to create the Heart; with a list of necessary materials, step-by-step instructions and photos to help along the way.
Valentine's Day and hearts kind of go hand in hand!
I wanted to make something that was practical, as well as cute and related to the day... I give you "I Love My Craft" - a gorgeous crochet heart pin cushion.
Of course, you can use it as a pin cushion or just an amigurumi heart, or insert a rattle and have a cute baby toy... the possibilities are only limited to your imagination!
This Heart Pin Cushion is approx. 10 x 10cm at the widest point, so it's a good size to have on your craft table to keep all those loose pins and stitch markers handy!
Show your craft a little love with this adorable pin cushion. It would also make a fabulous gift or just to add to your own collection.
* This listing is for the PDF download only - NOT the actual cushion!
* The file will be available for download immediately after purchase.
$2.00 - PDF Download - NOT the actual cushion!
* I Love My Craft Heart is made using Yarn and Colours (Rosé 101), however, you can use almost any yarn,
you just need to adjust your hook size to accommodate the yarn you choose.
* The pattern is available in English and is written in US terms.
* You will need a 3mm hook to complete it.
* You will also need; some fibre fill, a yarn needle for sewing in ends and a stitch marker or scrap yarn (a full
list of requirements are within the pattern)
Accepted payment methods
BlueBuggs-Handmade accepts the following forms of payment: