Pencil case (red), case handmade from recycled leaves, laminated, vegan, leaf bag
by BY COPALA
Sustainable pencil case made of recycled leaves, laminated.
• practical pencil case, made for pens or office supplies
• perfect for university, school or job.
• can be opened or closed at the top by zipper.
• Handmade and vegan.
• The outer skin is of leaves of Asian Tong Tung trees (similar to teak). The leaves are super stable and water repellent, waxed and laminated.
• On the inside the case is covered with a soft fabric.
• This bag is also available in other colors in our shop.
• Accurate size: approx. 4 cm wide, approx. 6 cm high, approx. 18 cm long.
• Easy to carry with the cotton loop.
Please note: The photos are showing sample products. Depending on the cut-out of the leaf, it may happen that an ordered product differs slightly from the illustrations.
** FOR NON EU-COUNTRIES : PLEASE READ OUR "TERMS & CONDITIONS AND RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL", ESPECIALLY SECTION A, 3.3
If you have any question please contact us in the section "notes to seller".
Don´t miss anything: We post updates, new designs and sales on Facebook first: www.facebook.com/ByCopala.
Item will be shipped from Germany
|Destination||Cost (USD)||With Another Item (USD)|
Accepted payment methods
BY COPALA accepts the following forms of payment: