Woodland Afghan 50 x 64 Home Decor Pattern by CarussDesignZ 0041
You are buying a pattern for an Afghan, not the finished product. A fairly easy Panel Design which is great for individual Scarfs as a Bonus idea. It is made with double crochet with an eyelet and Bobble insert center;
This pattern is an Experienced to Intermediate level with Tips, Hints and pictures to help with the process where applicable. Written in english (no graph).
* Basic crochet stitches are used with abbreviations and pictures for reference.
* Instructions for a 50" x 64" Afghan with several color options,
* Notes and alternative longer option
You will need basic tools:
* Size J Hook
* Pattern made from any Acrylic Yarn which softens with each washing
* Yarn Needle, Scissors and Tape Measure
You will need Adobe Reader and it is free for download online easily.
You may sell the finished product, please give credit with my link; No permission given to copy, resell, distribute any part of this pattern in any way or digital means.
© 2013 CarussDesignz. All rights reserved.
Thank you for visiting
Accepted payment methods
CarussDesignZ accepts the following forms of payment: