Batman Crochet Pattern (Graph, SC, C2C, Bobble stitch)
This is a graph for creating an afghan or blanket. Written instructions are now included as well as the graph. C2C instructions for both directions and SC from left to right (after your chain row). You choose hook size and that will determine the number of skeins you use.
Disclaimer: "Written instructions" only include the colors and numbers of each stitch. It is not true written instructions as that is very difficult to do for graphs considering everyone does the graphs in different stitches.
This is a digital graph to create a blanket using crochet techniques such as C2C, DC, SC, HDC, and bobble stitch. It does include written instructions for C2C (both directions for left and right handed), SC and Tunisian. These written instructions only include the color and the number of stitches per color. You will not get instructions that tell you what size hook or stitch to use as this is a digital graph. I have provided the color counts for those who have difficulty reading graphs and to make it easier when crocheting your project. I have used them and found them very helpful!
- I DO NOT provide skein counts, hook size, or instructions on which stitch to use.
- After completion of payment please check SPAM folder BEFORE contacting me that you haven't received the pattern.
- Please give ample time for pattern to be delivered.
- Patterns are delivered from ZIBBET. Please look for that in your SPAM or INBOX BEFORE contacting me.
- I DO NOT give instructions on how to do C2C or graphgans.
- Due to these patterns being digital, there are NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ALLOWED.
PDF File includes:
- Digital graph
- C2C (Left and right handed directions) stitch and color counts
- SC stitch and color counts
Graph Size: 100 W x 95 H
Accepted payment methods
Celina's Crochet Creations accepts the following forms of payment: