Crochet Pattern Reversible Owl Blanket, photo prop blanket, crochet blanket pattern in sizes photo prop - adult,
This listing is for the reversible owl blanket crochet pattern ONLY. This tool is used to make a beautiful throw to add to your cabin dÃ©cor, a graduation gift, a unique gift, or the perfect teacher gift. This easy to read crochet pattern includes a full color picture tutorial and includes instructions for sizes photo prop through adult!
This listing is for the PDF file only
This listing is not for the finished product. If you are looking for the finished product please follow this link: https://www.etsy.com/listing/497493986/reversible-sleepy-owl-blanket-afghan?ref=shop_home_active_2
Due to the nature of digital downloads no refunds will be given.
1. This pattern is written in English using US terms
2. This pattern was designed for the confident beginner to beginning intermediate crocheter
3. Color photos are provided to assist along the way
4. Stitches used: SC, HDC, DC, TR, post,
5. This pattern is designed to be worked up using 2 strands of WW4 yarn
6. This pattern has been tested using RHSS yarns only. While Bernat, ILTY, and Caron One Pounder yarns all work up close to the same I highly recommend you do not use CSS for this project if you want it to be true to size without adding additional rows
7. Numbers in parentheses at end of rounds are your stitch counts for each round
8. Stitches within brackets will be repeated the number of times stated after the bracket
9. Final project measures approximately:
a. Child size: 51 Â½â tall X 44â wide
b. Adult size: 57â tall X 60â wide
a. Child size: 8 DC sts= 4â; 4 rows= 4â
b. Adult: 7DC sts= 4â; 4 rows= 4â
11. Wash finished product in luke-warm or cold water and tumble dry on low heat or lay out flat to dry
12. This pattern and all photos contained within are copyright CMC2015 and may not be shared or sold without my consent.
13. Feel free to contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via Facebook www.facebook.com/craftymamacreations2014 (faster response time) with any questions or comments.
14. My business hours are from 8 am to 8pm eastern time Monday through Friday and 9 am to 6 pm on weekends
Accepted payment methods
CraftyMomAndDad accepts the following forms of payment: