Dainty Slouch Crochet Pattern
This listing is for the PDF pattern only, NOT the finished product
Due to the nature of digital downloads no refunds will be given
1. This pattern is written in US terms
2. This pattern was written for the right handed crocheter
3. This pattern is written with the beginner in mind and includes lots of pics to help you along the way
4. I rate this project as easy with no complicated stitches
5. This design includes instructions for creating child, teen, and adult sizes
6. This is a great scrap buster project as it uses less than a Â½ skein of yarn for the largest size.
7. This is the perfect hat/slouch for mild/cool weather
8. Gauge: 12 hdc sts = 4â; 9 rows = 4â
9. Chains at beginning of rows do not count in stitch count
10. Numbers in parentheses at end of rounds are your stitch counts for each round
11. Wash finished product in luke-warm or cold water and tumble dry on low heat or lay out flat to dry
12. This pattern and all photos contained within are copyright CMC2015 and may not be shared or sold without my consent.
13. Feel free to contact me via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via Facebook www.facebook.com/craftymamacreations2014 (faster response time) with any questions or comments. I love to see what others have made using my patterns so please share them to my Ravelry, Craftsy, Craftinoo, or FB pages when youâve made them! Make sure to like my business page for exclusive offers and giveaways every month!
Accepted payment methods
CraftyMomAndDad accepts the following forms of payment: