Our shop policies
Welcome to droolwool!
Here you will find delicious Art Toys.
My pieces are one of a kind, made in wool felt using the needle felted technique.
100% handmade and unique!
Shipping processing time : 3 business days.
All orders are shipped from Matosinhos, Portugal, by CTT - Correios de Portugal, the Portuguese mail carrier.
Estimated time of delivery:
- Portugal - 2 to 4 business days
- Europe - 5 to 10 business days
- Rest of the world - 10 to 20 business days
This shipping service offers: Speed; Priority treatment; Tracking.
The shipping costs include: shipping price + wrapping materials ( box, envelope, bubble wrap, etc.)
After the purchase process is completed you'll be contacted about the order and to inform you when will be made the shipment.
Refunds, returns & exchanges
If you have any problem with your order or you are not fully satisfied with the item you purchased, please contact me (email@example.com) so that together we can find the best solution!
If you wish to cancel and order, please do it within the 2 following days of the purchase (the time that I take to process the order is 3 days), this allows me not to ship the package. It's speedier this way to make the return of your payment.
You have the right to withdraw your order within 14 of the arrival of your order. Contact me by Zibbet contact form, or email : firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that you are responsible for the return shipping costs.
If you are returning a package outside the European Union, it must be returned with the inscription : "Returned item / Merchandise / Returned goods" to avoid any Customs charges.
You will be refunded of the amount payed ( excluding shipping costs) within 14 days of the arrival of the returned item. The refund will be made trough Paypal.
*Please note that if the item arrives damaged or is lost in the mail, I reserve the right to deduct from or not refund any of the payed amount.
*You are responsible for any and all duties and customs charges that may be incurred.
You will be fully refunded in case the item is lost or damaged while shipping. You must provide some kind of proof , such as photos or mail service declaration. I'll do my best to check the situation with my mail provider.
Exchanges are not accepted.
Any question you might have, please contact me thought Zibbet contact form, or by email email@example.com.
This Art Toy is made in wool felt, a textile material, so the following care cautions apply :
- Do not wet and/or rub the piece.
- Although my technique makes my pieces quite sturdy, do not apply any strong pressure to the piece.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorized Zibbet to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Maria Filipe Castro / droolwool, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to access, correct or delete personal information held by Zibbet, you may contact Zibbet at email@example.com .