Tattoo Style True Love Sparrow Iron On Patch
Tattoo Style True Love Sparrow Iron On Patch. Embroidered on white eco-felt.
This is an iron on patch. Easy to apply onto your garments.
Dimensions: 2.75" across by 3" tall.
Made in the U.S.A. with high quality products.
Please take a look at the photos and feel free to contact me if you have any question or suggestion...
Thanks for watching!
ps: International Shipping rates will vary according to the destination.
This is an iron on patch. Easy to apply. Follow the instructions below:
- Place the garment on a table top with a hard surface: do not use an ironing board/do not use steam!
- Set the iron to the hottest setting the *receiving* item (shirt, jersey, whatever) can take. (Often, it's "Cotton" but check the fabric content so you don't melt or ripple a cotton-rich blend).
- Turn off the steam so you have a "dry iron." Once it's warm.
- Check to see if the edges and corners of the patch appear to be sticking to the receiving item. If not, press some more, paying special attention to the edges. , press the receiving item completely smooth. Position the patch where you want it. Place a piece of white cotton cloth on top of the patch. Press and hold the iron (no need to press hard--it's the heat that works, not the pressure) for 8-10 seconds on each section and move it just a little, back and forth, over and over until entire piece is bonded. (Ironing may vary for heavier layered items.)
- Turn garment over and repeat step C from the reverse side.
- Allow patch and garment to cool completely (15 to 20 seconds) before handling.
Item will be shipped from United States
|Destination||Cost (USD)||With Another Item (USD)|
Accepted payment methods
Frisky accepts the following forms of payment: