Mulberry Silk Roving Yarn | Hand Tie & Die Yarn | 325 yards
- Note: Color may differ slightly from photos due to different monitor settings.
- Roving Silk Yarn is made from the remnants of mulberry silk reeling process and reclaimed by carding & roving. Its Content is 100% Mulberry Silk after which it is hand tied & dyed by our team of dyers in small villages near Bangalore city.
- The yarn is uniform, smooth and has a Matt type of shine.
- Dry or shampoo wash is recommended. (Dry in shade after wash)
- Usage: Can be plied for knitting, crocheting, spinning, sewing, embroidery, jewelry making, crafting, art and unlimited ways of usage depending upon your imagination.
- Counts 6 NM
- Weight : 100 Grams per Skein
- Length : 325 yards
Item will be shipped from India
|Destination||Cost (USD)||With Another Item (USD)|
Accepted payment methods
knitsilk yarns's shop accepts the following forms of payment: