Wet Felted Wool Dryer Balls
Put 3-12 balls into dryer with load. 3 for smaller loads, up to 12 for extra large loads.
Optional: Apply 3-4 drops of essential oil to each ball.
Store either in the dryer or in a bag or container that can breathe. Do not put in plastic!
The more balls that you use, the softer your clothing becomes and the faster your laundry load dries. Beware, however, that if you use several balls with a small dryer load, you may hear the balls hitting the sides of your dryer. This is not a noticeable problem for me when I use 4-5 wool dryer balls with my average size laundry loads.
Wool Dryer Balls, however, do not directly eliminate static. The best way to eliminate static from your clothes is to ensure that you are not over-drying your clothes by leaving the dryer running longer than needed. When first using wool dryer balls, it may take some time to learn how much you need to cut down the dryer duration. Don't panic if your dryer loads seem to have more static when you first use wool dryer balls. Simply cut down the dryer cycle duration until the static is eliminated.
Benefits of Wool Dyer Balls:
* REDUCE drying time by 25 - 35%
* LESS wrinkles and static
* ADD essential oils to ball for scented laundry
* ECO-FRIENDLY, HYPO-ALLERGENIC, NON-TOXIC
* SAFE for baby clothes and cloth diapers
* HAND CRAFTED using 100% pure wool – merino, corriedale, and coopsworth
* ETHICAL and sustainable sourced wool
* SAVE on electricity and increase lifespan of clothing
* REMOVE pet hair from clothing
* LASTS up to 500+ dryer loads
* QUIET and more gentle on clothing (no thumping like plastic dryer balls)
* RECOMMEND 3 dryer balls for regular loads, up to 6 for larger sized loads (i.e.: bedding)
After you "retire" them you can use them as a body sponge or sachet for your dresser drawers with essential oils added.
Item will be shipped from United States
|Destination||Cost (USD)||With Another Item (USD)|
Accepted payment methods
That Felt So Good PDX accepts the following forms of payment: