Sable Watercolor Brush Reservoir liner pointed round
Reservoir Liner Brush
This brush makes long luxurious fluid lines!!!! It is a dream to work with. Truly amazing
See Photos for more info
Size 5 has a brush head that measures about .25 in/8mm round Diameter x, 1in/25mm Long
-squirrel .5 inch, sable is a 1-inch center
- handle length w/furrele 7 inches
- total length 8 inches long
- Reservoir or pointed round- gathers the paint in the full squirrel bristle brush and the paint is then released through the central thin sable bristle.
- Kolinsky sable is considered the elite hair for watercolor, points perfectly and has an extraordinary capacity to retain paint and release in a smooth and even flow.
- Squirrel has an incredible ability to hold water and paint.
- crimped ferrule ensuring a secure fit, that locks each hair in place creating a brush shape and all wooden handle.
- nice spring, not floppy when wet, holds lots of water.
- Professional round liner brush with the short handle copper chrome plated ferrule.
The brush has a central prolongation.
-Squirrel hair is ideal to gather paint, and a middle part from kolinsky hair is made to make the thin lines for fine details painting.
This sable/squirrel watercolor brushes are incredibly resilient, snap to an unbelievably beautiful point, and hold loads of color.
The firm “Roubloff” has been producing artists' paint brushes for 75 years.
Item will be shipped from United States
|Destination||Cost (USD)||With Another Item (USD)|
Accepted payment methods
Tools for the Adventurous Artist accepts the following forms of payment: